Osborne’ announcements, bringing misery to millions, seem like a parody of the mad upper class Tory, they have found a hatchet man who gleefully enjoys his job!
The Chancellor’s decision came in the same week that Crisis released a report warning that street homelessness has risen by a shocking 23% in just one year. Every other measure of homelessness has also soared recently with the numbers of homeless families in temporary accommodation up by 44%.
Despite criticism even in the rabid Tory ”press” he refused to apologise for laughing his way through the sadistic ‘kick-him-when-he’s-down’ mini budget…What fun to lock up squatters and make tens of thousand homeless cutting rent benefits. Then off for a jolly hunt with the Yanks in Syria! have to bomb them to oblivion first of course. Regrettable but…. can this really be how British politicians think!!
And here is that very horse paddock
- George Osborne bought paddock with taxpayer’s money (telegraph.co.uk)
- Osborne Vs the Disabled (steppaz1961.wordpress.com)
- George Osborne refuses to apologise for laughing his way through mini-budget (mirror.co.uk)
- Revealed: how Osborne manipulated the borrowing figures (newstatesman.com)
- George Osborne’s dash for gas sets common sense ablaze | Damian Carrington (guardian.co.uk)