el blog de Los 5 encarcelados:http://freedomforthefive.wordpress.com/
el Facebook de los 5 de barcelona: https://www.facebook.com/Los5DeBarcelona
- Día: Domingo 26 de Mayo
- Hora: 12:00
- Lugar: Plaza de Tirso de Molina (Madrid)
Concentración solidaria con lxs 5 detenidxs de Barcelona en Sevilla.
CAMPAIGN DEMANDING THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE 5 ANARCHISTS FROM BARCELONA IMPRISONED IN SOTO DE REAL PRISON
If you would like to collaborate you can contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
On 15th May were arrested at their homes, in the province of Barcelona, Yolanda, Silvia, Juan, Xabier and José by order of the Spanish National Court in a police operation that resulted also in the smashing and seizure of material from Catalan anarchists premises.
Accused of committing crimes of membership of a terrorist group , praising terrorism, recruitment and indoctrination and storage of explosive substances, they are currently remanded in prison in Soto del Real (Madrid) far away from their family and friends, under third grade imprisonment.
The details of these allegations are: The alleged involvement of these five anarchists on Facebook pages (Bandera Negra and Front Solidari de Barcelona among others) that the state and regional police forces consider to be “terrorist gangs”-despite did not demonstrating any activity outside the networks -; their attendance at demonstrations in which there have been incidents and dissemination of opinions “that have aimed to disseminate subversive ideas and to incite and / or commit crimes against State and capitalist interests “(Writ of 17/05/2013).
Moreover, the prosecution believes that the material seized in their homes reinforces these accusations: Flags and shirts with anarchist iconography, libertarian philosophy books, gasoline from the garage, screws of various kinds, Valencian firecrackers and rockets whose marketing is legal.
In connection with these events, from this platform for the release of the five anarchists arrested in Barcelona, whose purpose is the dissemination and reporting of the unjust situation in which they find themselves, we here declare:
1. That, taking into account the “evidence” on which they are based, such charges are ridiculously disproportionate and extremely unfair, which demonstrates once again the lack of validity of the current political system, the imperious will of the repressing ruling class the deeply fascist DNA of the Spanish state and the latent lack of political independence of our judicial system.
2. That the fact that despite accusing them of such crimes they are not charged under the normal anti-terrorism law or processed with the usual procedure in such cases reveals the judicial circus that our colleagues are involved in and the lack of serious evidence that would lead anyone with common sense to think that they are terrorists.
3. That his arrest and continued detention clearly reflects a desire repressive and ideological persecution to those who reject the current political regime, which is absolutely unacceptable and unjustifiable.
For all these reasons we DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF ANARCHIST FIVE OF BARCELONA and appeal to the solidarity of all those who, like them, reject the unjust economic system, political and social setup. That is why we ask for your help and support to publicise the situation of Yolanda, Juan Silvia, José and Xavier, till there’s no one is left who hasn’t heard of the vicious of political, media and police frame-up they have been victims of.
We want them back, our comrades, friends, parents. We want them home free, with us.
- Friends of the Anarchist 5 / Amig*s de l*s 5 Anarquistas de Facebook (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Kolectivo Bandera Negra: No bail for 5 anarchist ‘Facebook Terrorists’ (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- 5 Black Flag anarchists seized in Catalonia Police Raids (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)