Yesterday 25th Sept tens of 1000s surrounded the Spanish Congress demanding it be dissolved to begin a new system and Constitution. The police attacked without provocation and brutally injured and arrested many. Another demo will follow today at 7 pm.
How many police does it take to torture one boy?
Anonymous was there
15 M Take the Streets group arriving
Battle of Neptune Square (we lost)
The Government publicly congratulated the police actions
- Violence Erupts as Thousands Descend on Madrid, Demanding Resignation of Congress (thedailysheeple.com)
- Occupy Protests in Spain Inspire Anonymous to ‘Operation Spain’ (betabeat.com)
- Spanish Revolution Diary for Sept 2012. (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Take the Streets. Spanish Revolution update (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Spain: Social Revolution begins as Capitalism Collapses. (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Wall Street: How We Surprised Ourselves (occupyusatoday.com)