Daily massacres are taking place in Eastern Turkey (North Kurdistan) as the Turkish police and half million strong army indulge in pogroms against the Kurdish population, who demand autonomous self-rule (but not a new state).
Led by an openly racist and neo-fascist megalomaniac, Erdogan, the Turkish State broke negotiations, renounced the cease-fire and began ever growing police and military campaigns in east Turkey and North Iraq (but not yet invading Rojava).
The pogroms and incipient genocide were given the ‘OKAY’ by Nato (the US) in the Incirlik agreement, meaning that Western reporting is at a minimum, and Erdogan now has implicit EU support (plus billions of euros) in return for curbing the refugee flow to Europe.
Three Kurdish women politicians murdered by police in Turkey’s southeast
A total of 19 bullets have been found in the bodies of three women who were killed on Jan. 4 in the southeastern district of Silopi as Şırnak Governor’s Office denied media claims that the victims were assassinated.
Seve Demir, a member of the Democratic Regions Party (DBP), Fatma Uyar and Pakize Nayır, as well as an unidentified man, were found dead in Silopi, which has been under a government siege since Dec. 14, 2015, as the government pursues military operations against all Kurdish resistance.
The autopsy report revealed that 19 bullets were found in the bodies of three women who were killed in a house in Silopi. A total of 11 bullets were found in the body of Demir, whose head was also damaged and her skull was visible. “Due to the wide tissue losses on the hairy skin and skull, it is not clear whether the injury to the head was caused by gunfire or an explosive,” said the autopsy report.
In Uyar’s autopsy report, three bullets and “five possible cartridge bullets” were found. Five bullets were found in the body of Nayır, according to the report.
Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP) Şırnak deputy Leyla Birlik said in the report that she demanded further investigation into the incident on the ground that she was informed by another DBP member that there was an attack on a house and several, including Demir, were wounded before being executed.
“My point is that I was told on the phone that Seve Demir was wounded. However, she was wounded and alive but her head was damaged in the report. That means she was executed [after being wounded],” Birlik said.
Yet another massacre.
Tension remains high in Van province where 12 more youths have been executed in a house-raid in the central Edremit district early this morning.
HDP Van deputy Bedia Özgökçe stated that public prosecutor has ruled a decision to send the bodies of youths to the Forensic Medicine Institution in Malatya province on the grounds of security reasons. Özgökçe, who is outside the hospital morgue where slain youths are being held, said bodies have been identified and ID details have been conveyed to the public prosecutor.
Özgökçe said all the eyewitnesses they have talked to confirmed that the youths were shot in the head. One of them said police fired a missile into the house where a clash took place for half an hour, and three people who went out of the house had no guns in their hands.
HDP MP for Van described the delivery of the bodies to Malatya as an interesting decision that raised suspicions over the initiation of a judicial investigation into the incident. Özgökçe said it was essential that an independent delegation to take part in the post-mortem examination of the bodies.
– See more at: http://www.bestanews….
Twitter account of special operation police admits the executions in Van
Special operation police have admitted the execution of 12 youths by their side in Van province today.
Twitter account @J_I_T_E_M, on which all executions committed by special operation police are made public, has claimed responsibility for the mass execution of 12 young Kurdish men in the central Edremit district early this morning. The cited Twitter account had previously released photos of Hacı Lokman Birlik whose dead body was dragged behind an armored vehicle after his execution by police in Şırnak last October. The savage torture perpetrated on Birlik’s body was first exposed by a photo circulated on social media by this Twitter account. A related post about today’s mass killing read; “In the same way we executed 12 Kurds in Van today, we pledge to shoot every detained Kurd in the forehead hereafter.” The post was removed from the account 20 minutes later. See more at: http://www.bestanews.com/15..
More Reports you WON’T find in mainstream media
Why this savagery again?’ ask Taybet’s daughters JINHA
JINHA ŞIRNEX – Turkish state forces killed Taybet İnan in the town of Silopi and left her body in the street for seven days. Now, the state has disappeared Taybet’s body to an unknown location. Taybet’s daughters Meryem and Azime spoke to JINHA, calling the Turkish state’s treatment of dead bodies “savagery.”
Kongreya Jinên Azad (Free Women’s Congress KJA) has organised a ‘Botan March’ march from Siirt to Şırnak to retrieve the bodies of
slain civilians from where they were killed by state forces in Silopi and Cizre. Thousands from various cities have left for Siirt to join the march to Şırnak province under the main slogan “Bodies not buried, humanity is dying. Remove the deadly siege.” Buses coming from Amed, Batman, Ağrı, Ankara, İstanbul, İzmir, Manisa, Mersin, Adana and Bodrum were stopped and blockaded by police forces at two checkpoints set up to hinder the masses from arriving in Siirt for the beginning of the march. “All we have in our hands is the flag of freedom, while they close off every road with bulletproof vests, snipers, and armored vehicles. We’ve seen how they fear our ululations,” said Sebahat. “This march, by scaring them, has actually reached its goal. After this, this march needs to continue in all cities.” –http://www.bestanews.com/150….
In the town of Silopi, in Şırnak province, state forces have been implementing practices of martial law for months. On December 20, 2015, police and soldiers launched an attack on a Silopi neighborhood. […]
At least 10 killed in blast at Istanbul’s Sultanahmet Square in the Turkish city of Istanbul at around 10 a.m. Tuesday morning. An official statement by Istanbul Governor’s Office said 10 people were killed. – As with previous unexplained bomb massacres we expect the Stat will blame it on ISIL, but then it will be followed by renewed State atrocities against Kurdish resistance. According to initial reports and eyewitnesses, the blast which occurred at a busy touristic area left dozens of people dead or injured. Police teams have evacuated the area and are not allowing anyone to the scene.
Özlem Çiçek/JINHA… ISTANBUL – Women in Turkey are outraged in the wake of a ruling by the state religious institution that it is lawful for a man to feel lust for his own daughter. As the debate about the fatwa pays little attention to the justification for child abuse, women have called the discussions in Turkey “ridiculous. […]
Clashes ongoing in Sur: Many police and soldiers killedDİYARBAKIR (DİHA) – A number of police and soldiers have reportedly been killed in Amed’s (Diyarbakır) central Sur district where a state of siege remains in effect for the 40th day.
Slain civilians abducted from Şırnak buried by police in CizreŞIRNAK (DİHA) – Four slain civilians whose bodies were abducted by police from Şırnak State Hospital, have been buried in Cizre without their families.
Rojava’s law not just for women, but for democratic lifeGulan Botan/JINHA
KOBANÊ: Free Rojava`s Women’s Law– In the face of a patriarchal mindset that has marginalized women for years, the Women’s Law is showing the possibilities for equality between men and women in Rojava.
Stealing bodies and burying them without their familiesJINŞIRNEX – 6 people’s bodies who were killed in Cizre and Silopi,were abducted from Şırnak State Hospital.4 bodies were given to Cizre District Governorship by police.The Governorship called the families and they said ‘We are burying the bodies, one person can come’.
Cizre: 6 more killed in one dayJINHA ŞIRNEX – 6 people killed in Cizre yesterday where the martial law practice continues.The martial law practice against the people’s will of self-government continue in Cizre district of Şırnak. 6 people were killed in one day.
Many police and soldiers killed in Sur A number of police and soldiers have reportedly been killed in Amed’s central Sur district where a state of siege remains in effect for the 40th day.
9 out of 12 youths executed in Van identified Out of 12 youths who were executed in the central Edremit district of Van this morning, 9 have been identified.The names of those identified are;1- Fuat Akdemir2- Ekrem Mete3- Fazıl Kuş4- M.
Barcelona calls on Turkey to abandon deadly policy on Kurdistan The City Council of Barcelona, capital of the autonomous Catalan region, has called on the government of Turkey to end its violent attacks in Kurdistan. calling Turkish government to rethink its policies towards the Kurdistan region. –
Conflict starts in Sur JINHAMED – As the 24-hour- curfew has been imposed in Sur, the intense conficts began in the district today afternoon.
HDP: State kills 81 women in 6 monthsJINHA
ANKARA – The Women Coordination of the HDP announced that State has killed 81 women under war concept since the August 16.
Houses shelled and demolished by tanks in Sur
In Amed’s central Sur district where an onslaught by Turkish forces have left 40 days behind, military and police forces have started a fresh wave of aggression with tanks as of early this morning.Two huge blasts occurred near Süleyman Nazif Primary School but no information was immediately available regarding the casualties these have resulted in.Heavy clashes are ongoing in Kurşunlu Mosque area where artillery strikes by tanks are directly targeting and demolishing houses one by one. See more at: houses-shelled-and-demolished-by-tanks-
25-year-old executed by state forces in Cizre Yet another youth has been killed in Cizre district of Şırnak where a heavy onslaught by Turkish forces continues in its 28th day.Turkish military and police forces started to attack Nur neighborhood after laying a siege around it today noon.
Bodies of 12 youths executed in Van to be sent to Malatya Tension remains high in Van province where 12 youths have been executed in a house-raid in the central Edremit district early this morning.
- London: Two demos on Monday against assassination of Kurdish youths
- In Turkey, the state doesn’t talk—it only shoots9 Jan
- On this day in 2013: PKK co-founder murdered in Paris
- UNDERSTANDING KURDISH RESISTANCE: VIA CRIMETHINC
- CIZRE PEOPLE VOW RESISTANCE: CURFEW LIFTED FOR JUST ONE DAY
- ERDOGAN’S ANTI-KURD WAR EXPLODING OUT OF CONTROL
- INTERVIEW WITH AN ANARCHIST WARRIOR (KURDISTAN)