In this issue:
- May the First: one day in an unending battle
- Blocking the railway in Marseilles: a first-hand report
- Lies and bail conditions to keep anarchists off the streets
- Court victory for arms fair blockaders
- Witch hunt: antisemitism smears are ideological warfare
1. May the First: one day in an unending battle
Huge crowds on the streets all over the world, at least one protester killed and many more injured by cops – May Day 2016 was as dramatic as any, as we show below.
In a way, although the people, the tear gas and the police batons were all very real, the day is a symbolic annual incarnation of a battle that goes on for 24 hours a day, 52 weeks of the year.
This is the battle between us and them, between the exploited and the exploiters, the peasants…
View original post 5,180 more words