Anti-Trump LGBTQ protesters march on Ivanka’s $5m house in DC: Hundreds invade neighborhood for ‘Queer Dance Party for Climate Justice’ to the FURY of her obscenely rich neighbors.
- Hundreds of people stormed the exclusive community of Kalorama in Washington D.C., on Saturday night
- The LGBTQ protesters were demonstrating against Ivanka Trump by having a ‘climate justice dance party’
- They accused the mother-of-three of ‘green and pink washing’ on both climate change and queer issues
- Organizers banned together against Trump’s administration rollback on Obama’s climate change policies
- Police cars lined the streets while barriers and yellow tape were put up around the $5.5million home
Ivanka Trump (the ogre’s daughter) and her hubby Jared, who are now both official White House employees within the Trump administration, are worth upwards of $740 million, it was revealed yesterday
Police officers told WUSA 9 that the protest had ended peacefully, however, and the group later marched back to the event’s starting point at Dupont Circle.
“The Republican party at large and specifically the administration should know that the queer community and the queer and trans community are watching,” one of the protesters, Firas Nasr, told WUSA.