- The Hunger Strike of the Republican leaders still incarcerated for calling a successful Referendum
- The insulting anti Catalan stance of the new Spanish president and continuing racist campaign in Spain whipping up support and spawning a new rabidly fascist sexist party, VOX, and an upsurge in fascist street attacks.
- The calling of a Spanish Council of Ministers in Barcelona on 21-D, with a mass import of special police, on the anniversary of elections which confirmed Republican support
- The continuing High and Constitutional Court verdicts that are blatantly anti Catalan and neo-fascist.
- Frustration that the French Yellow Vests achieve their aims in weeks by violence while Catalans are repressed, mocked and vilified while enforcing pacifism.
Huge Catalog of Actions planned already for 21/December
info from Vilaweb The ANC(Catalan National Assembly, 80,000 members) is organizing a slow march of vehicles to Barcelona on 21-D to the ‘Ciutat de la Justícia’ Law Courts, from at 9 a.m