In this issue:
- Guerrilla war against “smart” fascism
- Smearing and cheering for the system
- Manipulating Greta
- Fighting fracking in Fermanagh
- Journalism for a world beyond capitalism
- Hyperlooping towards environmental disaster!
- Miguel Amorós: an orgrad inspiration
1. Guerrilla war against “smart” fascism
Guerrilla warfare has begun in Europe against the “smart” fascism being imposed on us all by the wealthy technocratic elite.
In the early hours of the morning on Tuesday June 11 2019, ten vehicles belonging to electricity distribution company Enedis were torched at Albi in southern France, causing damage put at 400,000 euros.
The firm is controversially imposing “Linky” smart meters on households across the country, sparking a massive wave of grassroots rebellion.
While this usually takes the form of local campaigning, legal action and physical blocking of access to meters, some opponents have taken the war with Enedis a step further.
Attacks against Enedis premises…
View original post 5,904 more words