Vaccine side effects that potentially affect the human reproductive cycle should be acknowledged, studied, and listed with other potential side effects in the literature given to people considering the vaccine. From Marcie Smith Parenti at grayzone.com:
Amid rising reports of vaccine-related menstrual disruptions, the CDC and FDA are dismissing women’s concerns and denying them information while corporate media pathologizes them in sexist fashion.
This August 11, the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) overhauled its COVID-19 vaccine guidance for pregnant women, now “urging” them to accept their shots.
Just 23% of pregnant women in the US have received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Only something like 11.1% have been fully vaccinated.
The CDC is seeking to drive these numbers up, but it is not doing the one thing that would, perhaps more than anything else, assuage the “hesitations” of these so-called “anti-vaxxers”: investigate and explain widespread reports of menstrual disruption post-Covid 19 vaccine – and, if necessary, add a warning about it.
I have five female friends who, after receiving Covid-19 vaccines, experienced disruption to their menstrual cycles. Their symptoms have included hemorrhagic bleeding lasting more than a month; heavy intermittent bleeding for four months; passing golf-ball size clots of blood; and extreme cramping, serious enough to land one friend in the ER.
Most of these women are in their 20s and 30s, and at least one of them thinks she might want to have children.
She now worries that her symptoms might be the harbinger of long-term fertility problems.
At least two of my friends have symptoms that have not resolved.
All are feminists and have throughout the years been consistent Democratic Party voters.
related posts (from The Free)
- see also Menstrual changes in 6 out of 10 women after receiving Covid vaccines
- New England Journal of Medicine menstruation and miscarriage reports
- CDC’s Own Stats Show 1,270 Premature Fetal Deaths Following COVID Shots but Recommend Pregnant Women Get COVID Injections
- C.D.C. Recommends Covid Vaccines During Pregnancy
- Former Pfizer VP Warns Childbearing-age Women: ‘Do not Accept These Vaccines’
- Thrombosis after covid-19 vaccination – The BMJ Many women across the world after receiving CoViDvaccines are complaining of irregularities in their menstrual bleeding; some experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding.
- see also We honor Anarcha the Slave! Resisting Patriarchy and Racist Capitalism US healthcare’s sexist patriarchal history influences women to refuse vaccine .. and suffer Vaccine Apartheid
- CDC Is Murder Incorporated…CDC’s Own Statistics Show 1,270 Fetal Deaths Following COVID Shots but CDC Continues to Recommend Pregnant Women Get COVID Injections
- see also US healthcare’s racist history helps fuel ‘Vaccine Hesitancy for black people…. Vaccine passports are a big pharma marketing tool, but also a way to repress and punish unvaxxed black people after the Floyd rebellion.
- 5 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Black People As …
- Researchers studying reported menstrual changes after …
- COVID-19: More than 13,000 women report changes to periods
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in …Among pregnancy-specific conditions reported to the VAERS after Covid-19 vaccination, miscarriage was the most common
- Un estudio con 1.600 mujeres confirma que la vacuna del …