in various languages
by Feministes 30 Jan 2014
** NO STEPS BACKWARDS REGARDING SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM!!! **
Everyone let’s participate in the Week to Defend Abortion Rights ..(February 1st –7th)
There’s a lot of us, and we’ve run out of patience….
There’s a lot of us and we know for sure that we won’t just watch how they
try to make us go back to the darkest years of our more recent herstory.
Creative, empowered, persistent and self-organized, our capacity to fight
back against the PP (Partido Popular) politicians of the Central
Government is enough, and we know it. They are divided and discussing if
they shuld move forward with the law proposal or not. Continue reading “Abortion Rights: Manifesto for Week of Action”
How true is this? I find it ridiculous that we’re still fighting the same issues.
1. Reproductive RIGHTS. Abortion and contraception aren’t going anywhere. Get the fuck over it. Random thought, why are condoms never a part of the debate? It’s always about contraception women use.
2. Rape is rape. No means no. The rapist is the ONLY person to blame. And no, the body cannot shut down rape babies.
3. Same-sex couples will be able to get married all over the US. There’s no stopping it. GET USED TO IT!
4. Women deserve the same pay as men. Period.
5. Fucking pass VAWA already. ALL women deserve to be protected. Stop being assholes. Yeah, I’m looking at you Cantor.
Thanks for reading my rant!
With all the excitement of the attacks on Occupy Congress and the monster response demos lets not forget Saturday was also the Global Action Day for free abortion, safe and free..
Some cities, such as Madrid and Barcelona, turned violet to demand the decriminalization of abortion.
Feminist platforms throughout Spain have held today, for the first time in the country, the Global Day of Action for Access to Safe and Legal Abortion. The festival, which began in Latin America in the 90s, gained special importance on this side of the pond due to the announcement of the Minister of Justice, Alberto Ruiz-Gallardón, of the anti abortion legislation. Continue reading “Demos in Spanish State for Womens’ Reproductive Rights”